On April 28, the SaluDigital 2022 Awards were presented, aiming to recognize the initiatives developed in the area of health, both in the public and private sectors, that contribute to improving health, well-being and quality of life of people by means of new information and communication technologies.
The online publication SaluDigital.es, belonging to the Mediforum Group, sponsored by Quironsalud, Cofares and Linde, organised the awards in the following categories:
– Award for the Best Public initiative in Digital Health
– Award for the Best Private initiative in Digital Health
– Award for the best APP development in health
– Award for the best APP development in Medicine
– Award for the best project in the development phase in SaluDigital
– Award for technological originality in health
– Award for the best Telemedicine project
– Award for the best health blog
– Digital Health Personality of the Year Award
– Digital Institution of the Year Award
– Special award for technological innovation applied to Covid-19
Among more than 80 applications, the VALUE project, financed by EIT HEALTH and in which the UPV-SABIEN participated, in collaboration with the Hospital General Universitario de Valencia for the work they are developing together with Angeles Celda, an emergency nurse, was a finalist in the category Award for the best project in the development phase in SaluDigital, a well-deserved recognition for so much effort.
From right to left Carlos Fernández Llatas, Scientific Manager of VALUE, holds the accrediting diploma. He is accompanied by Gema Ibáñez, Product Manager and Iván Pau, Activity Leader of the project.